Bakeng Deuce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Admin
Admin
https://bakengdeuce.forumotion.com

Future of the Bakeng Deuce Aircraft Factory Empty Future of the Bakeng Deuce Aircraft Factory

Mon Sep 06, 2021 6:00 am
Folks,

It appears that the old forum is gone.  The forum host has downsized and will not respond to requests to restore the Bakeng Deuce forum.  Unfortunately there was some history there that should have been preserved.  As it was a free forum there's nothing I can do.

At this point I, the webmaster for the last 20+ years and Bakeng Duce owner from way back, don't know any more than I put on the homepage.  I also don't know how long the website will be active.  If the bills are not paid it may just disappear.

Austin had the company up for sale and there was some interest. Now, however, it seems to be in limbo and it could take a while to resolve. Hopefully Deuce/Duce construction will continue to be supported.

Mark
Bil438

Future of the Bakeng Deuce Aircraft Factory Empty Re: Future of the Bakeng Deuce Aircraft Factory

Thu Nov 25, 2021 3:19 pm
Very sorry to see the passing of Austin Cole. He helped me with drawings when I needed to repair something.
Are the drawings still available?
Bill
Admin
Admin
https://bakengdeuce.forumotion.com

Future of the Bakeng Deuce Aircraft Factory Empty Re: Future of the Bakeng Deuce Aircraft Factory

Sat Nov 27, 2021 7:41 am
I don't know what the status of Austin's estate is. The company might be for sale or may have sold.

Mark
Bil438

Sat Nov 27, 2021 1:50 pm
There was someone in Canada with a Bakeng deuce Project. A friend is interested.
Any idea where or who?
Bill
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum